Community Health Services
Community Home Based Care
In the year 2003 we managed to established community home based care program in the Vhembe District. Under Thulamela municipality. The vision was to fight and able to control the stigmas of HIV Infected and affected
CHBC Program Information
To support people living with HIV/AIDS in the community
To assist local clinics with monitoring of ARVs and TB Support medication
People living with HIV/AIDS
People with disabilities, old aged people and OVC
People affected by other non communicable diseases
Old aged people and OVC
Areas of Operation
Get Ready CHBC is currently operating in Malamulele Area. The areas covered include Malamulele Section A, B, C and D then Xipura-pura Informal Settlement, Rhulani Informal Settlement, Dinga, Ntlhaveni Block C, Makhasa, Greenfarm, Shibangwa, Phugwani,
Funding: Department of Health, National Lottery
Get Ready CHBC Activities
- Providing home visits services.
- Network with stakeholders.
- Clients’ referrals.
- Identifications of orphans, potential orphans and child headed families.
- Monitoring and evaluation of program.
- Provision of stipends to care givers and staff.
- Distribution of male condoms.
- Provide life skills.
- To provide HIV/AIDS nutritional education.